Program Benefits to Clients
CSSI protects the Property Management firms thereby extending the protection and peace of mind to their clients, the Board of Directors and the residents that reside in the condominiums they manage.
CSSI allows the Property Manager to focus on other aspects of their core business by taking on the most time consuming function of their job: managing, monitoring and communicating with various suppliers. CSSI not only reduces this time consuming task but also eliminates the risks involved with dealing with suppliers that are not property insured, do not have qualified employees conducting the work or do not meet the minimum safety standards to perform certain work.
The property management firms and their clients are protected by:
- Ensuring that only properly insured suppliers conduct work on their properties via appropriate General and Commercial Liability Insurance
- Making sure that suppliers have the proper WSIB coverage
- Selecting from a pool of suppliers that have undergone reference checks
- Allowing only suppliers that have the appropriate licenses/credentials to complete work
- Selecting suppliers that have a proven track record of delivering quality work that is on time and on budget
- Ensuring competitive pricing via the on line tender process which ensures quality, cost efficiency and timeliness
- Increased responsiveness in the services they receive
- 24/7 access to supplier information. Reviewing and selecting suppliers is available to you 24/7 and not dependent on regular business hours.