About the Program
Community Source Solutions Inc. offers a state of the art, user friendly, intuitive online program customized for suppliers, residents and property managers navigating the condominium industry. This program is designed to enhance your interaction, improve communication and increase efficiencies in managing your work orders.
CSSI ensures that all suppliers approved meet pre-established criteria and appropriate minimum business requirements so that our mutual clients can focus on their core business, knowing they are protected.
The eligibility criteria include meeting minimum standards in:
- Insurance: Commercial and General Liability Coverage
- WSIB Coverage
- References (Client references and business references)
- Commitment to Abide by Supplier Code of Conduct
Suppliers' completed work will be reviewed using the following performance scorecard:
- Ease of contact/communication and availability
- Quality of workmanship
- Value for money (measured by cost comparison to two (2) other quotes or market value)
- Timely commencement and completion of work
- Customer service excellence
- Cleanliness/organization while onsite
- Quote compliance (work was completed according to quote, within time, within budget)
- Operational Compliance (Health & safety, WSIB, insurance)
- Adherence to the Supplier Code of Conduct
The scorecard will be completed by our mutual clients, upon completion of each project. The results of the scorecard will be maintained in each supplier profile. The profile will be referenced on a continuous basis to aid in the selection of suppliers for future projects.